Run Your Containerized Apps and Microservices with Redis Labs and VMware
Ready to power your cloud-native apps and container infrastructure with VMware? Then partner with Redis Labs and unify the management of Redis as a stateful database service with your container infrastructure. Redis Labs helps enterprises speed up their transition to modern applications with a secure, persistent, high performance and scalable data layer.
“Redis Enterprise is more than just a cache—it is a critical element to persist data and scale the data layer in a highly performant and distributed way.”
–Chad Sakac, SVP Alliances, Pivotal
Improve Developer Productivity, Unhindered by Infrastructure Complexity
Accelerate performance at linear scale with sub-millisecond latencies.
Built-in High Availability to Overcome the Toughest Outage Scenarios
With Active-Active geographic distribution you can scale effortlessly on PCF with without interruption.
Unified Container Infrastructure and Data Layer
VMware Enterprise PKS more efficiently manages modern app and microservice deployments across multiple environments.
Redis Enterprise on PKS reduces the complexity for Operations teams with built-in scalability, high availability and application resiliency.
Persistent data for modern apps
Redis Enterprise simplifies access to your data layer with support for persistent storage and an optional ephemeral storage path.
Handle peak traffic spikes
Our unique approach delivers multi-tenancy, high availability, linear scaling and high throughput for your App to handle millions of requests.
Build apps and microservices faster
Build and deploy specialized service components, and provide each with the option to use its own data store.
Redis Enterprise with VMware PKS automates
- Running Redis instances in containers
- Dynamic provisioning of persistent storage
- Keeping your workloads properly isolated
- Automatic service discovery and rolling upgrades with zero data loss
- Clustered, stateful workloads such as data ingest, search and transaction processing
Why Redis Enterprise + VMware
- Reduce operational complexity with VMware Enterprise PKS integration
- Use multiple dedicated databases in a single cluster with vSphere
- Scale instantly with predictable high performance, at millions of ops/sec with sub-millisecond latencies
- Enhance security on your Redis deployment with built-in TLS/SSL encryption
- Achieve local latency on distributed workloads with Active-Active resiliency
- Accelerate app development using any of Redis’ 150 clients in over 50 languages and versatile data structures
- Collect large volumes of data with Redis Streams for data ingest
- Expand your use cases with Redis Enterprise modules such as RediSearch, RedisGraph, RedisJSON, RedisAI and RedisBloom
- Extend your RAM to Flash with Redis on Flash for intelligent data tiering
Multiple Delivery Models
Deployment capabilities include:
- Multi-region, multi-cloud, on-premises or hybrid (vSphere and cloud) deployments
- Built-in Kubernetes integration simplifies operations in containerized environments with automatic service discovery, high availability and rolling upgrades with zero data loss