Redis Modules are add-ons which extend Redis to cover most of the popular use cases in many industries. They seamlessly plug into Redis, processed in-memory and provide Redis’ simplicity, super high performance, scalability and high availability. Modules can be created by anyone.
With Redis Modules you adapt your database to your data rather than the other way around. Use Redis Modules to easily include any functionality you need at the characteristic high performance and simplicity of Redis.
- Unprecedented flexibility: Modules allow the implementation of any custom functionality in a packaged manner, including capabilities that are unavailable in other databases – for example: machine learning model serving or advanced image processing.
- Increased operational efficiencies : Modules reduce the need to maintain specialty databases for different types of data. Not only do you eliminate specialized resources, you also gain the effortless operational simplicity of Redis Enterprise
- Higher performance : Modules implement typical database functionality at 5-10x higher performance.
Look for modules suitable for your use case in:
- redis.io/modules – featuring open source modules
- Redis Modules Hub – lists modules with adequate documentation, including Redis Enterprise Modules and certified/uncertified modules.