Modern businesses depend on the power of real-time data. With Redis Labs, organizations deliver instant experiences in a highly reliable and scalable manner. Redis Labs is the home of Redis, the world’s most popular in-memory database, and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise that delivers superior performance, matchless reliability and unparalleled flexibility for personalization, machine learning, IoT, search, ecommerce, social and metering solutions worldwide.
Redis Labs, consistently ranked as a leader in top analyst reports on NoSQL, in-memory databases, operational databases, and database-as-a-service, is trusted by over 7,100 enterprise customers, including seven Fortune 10 companies, three of the four credit card issuers, three of the top five communication companies, three of the top five healthcare companies, six of the top eight technology companies, and four of the top seven retailers.
Redis Enterprise, available as a service in public and private clouds, as downloadable software, in containers and for hybrid cloud-on-prem deployments, powers popular Redis use cases such as high speed transactions, job & queue management, user session stores, real time data ingest, notifications, content caching and time-series data.
- Focus on what matters most
- Don’t just talk, be hand-on and get sh*t done
- Rapidly experiment and iterate to achieve the desired outcome
- Know who depends on you and consistently deliver for them
- Get intimate with our customers’ challenges and aspirations
- Delight customers by exceeding their expectations, especially when they need it most
- Don’t let the existing reality constrain your thinking
- Know the industry benchmarks and dream bigger
- Have conviction to share ideas, even before they are fully baked
- Understand and utilize data to make better decisions
- Go beyond the superficial observations and dig deep for insights
- Liberate your Curiosity and be willing to ask anyone tough questions
- Seek common ground to build trust
- Always listen and communicate with respect
- Debate vigorously and then align with the decision
- Adapt fast to the changing landscape
- Be comfortable with the unknown
- Act like you have the job you want next