Note: Originally published on February 21, 2020, this blog post previously held information about RedisConf 2020, planned for May 12–14 in San Francisco. Due to an abundance of caution surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided to transform the conference into a virtual event. Read on for more information.
With the health and wellbeing of the Redis community top of mind, Redis Labs has decided to present RedisConf 2020 as a virtual event due to the growing concern around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
RedisConf 2020 Takeaway will deliver the same inspiring content already in the works—including keynotes, training, breakout sessions, access to Redis Labs experts, and more.
We are still working through many of the details for the virtual event. As we design a valuable virtual experience over the coming weeks, we will update information here, along with more details in our FAQ.
If you have already registered for RedisConf 2020, your registration fee will automatically be refunded within the next few days. You will also automatically be registered for RedisConf 2020 Takeaway.
While we are disappointed that we will not be together in-person with our community this year, we are excited to continue using technology to bring our community together for a shared experience, and look forward to hosting you at RedisConf 2020 Takeaway.
For questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We understand that you probably have a lot of questions about what RedisConf 2020 Takeaway will look like. We’ve compiled a list of answers here, and stay tuned to the FAQ page on our website for the latest information.
What will happen to my training day and/or conference pass?
- Redis Labs will automatically refund all paid RedisConf 2020 conference passes. You will receive a refund confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2020.
- Attendees who were registered for RedisConf 2020 will automatically be registered for RedisConf 2020 Takeaway.
What is the cost to join RedisConf 2020 Takeaway?
- RedisConf 2020 Takeaway is a free event.
Will Training Day be offered virtually?
- Yes, training is still planned and will be offered free of charge. While we are still designing the format and delivery, you can expect high-quality, expert-led sessions that will expand your understanding of Redis and demonstrate how you can leverage Redis to its full potential.
What’s on the schedule for RedisConf 2020 Takeaway?
- All the exciting content you were expecting from RedisConf 2020 will be delivered virtually, and we’re certain you’ll log off with at least 20 new capabilities, use cases, and tips you didn’t know about Redis. Stay tuned to this page and our website for the latest information as we adapt our sessions to this new format.
When will RedisConf 2020 Takeaway take place?
- There is no change to the conference start date of May 12. Additional details will be forthcoming.
Who do I contact for more information?
- Please contact email@example.com