Earlier this year, we released Redis Enterprise as a fully managed Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) on Microsoft Azure, and are now authorized to sell Redis Enterprise through the Microsoft One Commercial Partner program.
Since the announcement, Microsoft and Redis Labs have partnered to make it easy for users to run, scale, and manage Redis Enterprise on Azure. We are energized by the positive feedback we’ve gotten from customers and partners who are beginning to move their Redis Enterprise databases to Azure, and we want to make it easier for everyone to see the benefits of running Redis Enterprise on Azure.
Complimentary Microsoft Azure subscription
That’s why we are so excited to announce participation in the Azure Sponsorship Program. The program will grant qualified users access to complimentary infrastructure for thorough evaluations of Redis Enterprise on Azure. This program offers evaluation subscriptions to Azure for up to 90 days for qualified proofs of concept (PoC).
It’s your risk-free chance to experience the benefits enjoyed by leading e-commerce platforms that are embracing Redis Enterprise on Azure for multiple real-time use cases. As part of its broader strategy to leverage the cloud, for example, this large enterprise retail company is taking advantage of the simplicity and blazing fast performance of running Redis Enterprise on Azure.
This retailer and other customers are able to take advantage of key features of Redis Enterprise on Microsoft Azure, including:
- Fast, predictable performance with virtually infinite linear scaling for your apps to instantly handle millions of requests a second with sub-millisecond latency.
- Automatic scaling of your database without any interruption to your applications: Grow your dataset to any size with no downtime.
- Safeguards against every type of failure with high availability, instant failure detection, and single-digit-seconds failover across regions and availability zones.
- Active-Active replication for globally distributed databases, enabling simultaneous read-and-write operations on the same dataset across multiple availability zones and regions.
- Flexible deployment options—supports hybrid and multi-cloud architectures.
- Multi-layer security configuration: access controls, authentication, encryption, and more.
- 24/7 enterprise support backed by the company that develops and maintains open source Redis.
Learn more about the Microsoft Azure Sponsorship Program
To learn more about running Redis Enterprise on Azure, read Run, Operate, and Scale Modern Applications with Redis Enterprise on Microsoft Azure or download Redis Enterprise on Azure today.