Secure Redis deployments for Simplified Compliance with PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA and more with Redis EnterpriseRegister
|When:||January 31st, 2018 | 9:00 AM PST|
|Featured Speaker:||Cihan Biyikoglu, VP Product Management, Redis Labs|
|Audience:||Redis or/and NoSQL users|
You Will Learn
- How Redis Enterprise in the cloud and on premise simplify complying with standard compliance requirements
- How Redis Enterprise authorization and authentication works for management and data access
- How to encrypt data and communications with Redis Enterprise
With the increasing number of security breaches, it is critical that you protect your data in Redis. Redis Labs provides the Redis Enterprise platform that is fully compatible with Redis open source and provides added security for Redis applications with:
– Authentication and Authorization Controls
– Encryption for Data in Motion and Data at Rest
– Logging and Event Tracking for Forensics
In this talk, we’ll cover how Redis Enterprise delivers secure Redis deployments and simply compliance with self-imposed or industry standard security compliance needs such as PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR and more.
Cihan Biyikoglu, VP Product Management, Redis Labs
Cihan is a big data enthusiast who brings over twenty years of experience to Redis Labs’ product team. Cihan started his career as a C/C++ developer. Most recently, Cihan was Dir. of Product Management at Couchbase, responsible for the Couchbase Server product. Cihan was also part of the team in Redmond, WA that launched Azure public cloud platform at Microsoft. He also delivered a number of versions of SQL Server product suite. Previously Cihan worked on Informix and Illustra database products that were later acquired by IBM.
Cihan holds a number of patents in the database filed, and has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master of Science in Database Systems.