Redis Cloud Private: Fully Managed, Private and Secure Redis Deployments in Your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)Register
|When:||January 16th, 2018 | 9:00 AM PST|
|Featured Speaker:||Cihan Biyikoglu, VP Product Management, Redis Labs|
|Audience:||Redis or/and NoSQL users|
You Will Learn
- How Redis Cloud Private makes it easy to set up operate and scale your redis deployments
- How to get started with fully managed experience in your own virtual private cloud (VPC)
Redis Cloud and Redis Cloud Private provide fully managed experiences on public clouds. With Redis Cloud Private, the managed service now moves into your VPC (virtual private cloud) where you can maintain ownership of your compute and data under your account and continue to get a fully managed service from the team that develops Redis open source and Redis Enterprise.
Redis Cloud Private brings Redis Enterprise architecture with
– 99.99% availability SLAs,
– Flexible pricing options that provide great savings
– Fast and simple elasticity to scale to your applications needs
– Data processing using both RAM + Flash
– Consistent high performance at scale
– Support for 100s of tenants/databases under a single deployment.
– Improved security and simplified compliance
– 24x7x365 Support
Cihan Biyikoglu, VP Product Management, Redis Labs
Cihan is a big data enthusiast who brings over twenty years of experience to Redis Labs’ product team. Cihan started his career as a C/C++ developer. Most recently, Cihan was Dir. of Product Management at Couchbase, responsible for the Couchbase Server product. Cihan was also part of the team in Redmond, WA that launched Azure public cloud platform at Microsoft. He also delivered a number of versions of SQL Server product suite. Previously Cihan worked on Informix and Illustra database products that were later acquired by IBM.
Cihan holds a number of patents in the database filed, and has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master of Science in Database Systems.