Why Leading FinServ companies choose Redis Enterprise
|When:||July 23, 2019 | 3 pm BST|
|Featured Speaker:||Madhukar Kumar, VP, Product Marketing, Redis Labs|
|Audience:||CTO / VP Engineering / Architects|
You Will Learn
- Use cases for NoSQL databases in the FinServ industry
- Why throughput and latency requirements are important
- Typical use cases for financial services that require low latency
- Using Redis and Redis Enterprise for the Financial services use cases
- Deployment options (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid)
Learn about some top trends and why NoSQL databases have become critical for Financial Services companies to support a new generation of applications and how Redis Enterprise database, recognized as a leading NoSQL database, is helping Financial Services companies with their digital transformation efforts and strategies to gain a competitive edge.
VP of Product Marketing, Redis Labs
Madhukar is a product strategist with experience in running product management and product marketing teams for the last 10+ years. He has held several leadership positions in small and large technology companies like Zuora, HP and Oracle where he was responsible for building vision, go to market strategies and opening up new markets for hyper growth.
In the last 10 years he has also been writing in technology journals and speaking at several industry events across the globe around disruptive new technologies affecting businesses and the future of customer experience.