Redis Labs and Databricks Integration
Databricks’ cloud-based Spark workspace integrates with Redis Cloud, enabling Databricks users to serve Spark processes and SQL queries with Redis Cloud and allowing Redis Cloud users to instantly run analytics processing using Databricks’ cloud-based Spark clusters.
Customers benefit from being able to access the power of Spark integrated with the real-time high performance of Redis. Analytics can shift from being post-facto to inline and instantaneous with the combination of these two powerful big data engines.
Highlights of the integration
- Databricks’ cloud-based Spark workspace users can use Redis Cloud seamlessly to serve Spark processes and SQL queries
- Redis Cloud users can seamlessly connect their Redis databases to Spark for iterative processing
- The Databricks Spark notebook describing how to connect to RedisCloud can be found here.
- Available as RLEC Flash with standard x86 servers as well as standard public cloud instances that use SSDs
- View an interacitve online demo of the integration here.
Gartner Acknowledges Redis Labs as a Leader
In the 2015 Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems (ODBMS)32
Get the hottest Redis news with our