You can view and update the cluster users in the Settings > team page.
In Redise Pack 4.4 and above, administrative user roles as part of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) are now supported.
|Admin||Has full access to the system|
|DB Viewer||Allowed to view DB configuration/metrics. All Node/Cluster information and settings are unavailable||
|Cluster Viewer||Allowed to view Cluster and DB configuration/metrics.||
|DB Member||Allowed to view and edit DB configuration. All Node/Cluster information and settings are unavailable||
|Cluster Member||Allowed to view Node/DB information and edit DB configurations||
All roles apply to both the UI and API levels.
You can assign users with these roles through Settings -> team page in the UI or through the users API.
Adding a User
To add a user:
- Click the + (plus) sign at the bottom of the table.
- Enter the name, email and password of the new user.
- Select which Role the user should have
- Indicate whether the user will receive email alerts.
- Click Save icon.
Updating a User
To update a user:
- Click the Edit icon at the far right of the user row.
- Edit the user details or delete the user.