Deleting a Database in Redise Cloud Private
Deleting a database is just as easy as creating one. Make sure that you are truly done with the database, as once you delete the database it cannot be recovered (except from your backups).
- Navigate to the Databases page from the RCP menu
- Click on the database you wish to delete from the list of your databases.
- Click on the trash can icon next to “View Database.”
- A window will pop up asking if you really want to delete your database. Click “Delete.”
- You will be taken back to the main Databases page. The database, all of its data, and configurations is now deleted.