Creating a Redis Enterprise Cloud Private (RCP) Cloud Account
What is a Cloud Account?
An RCP Cloud Account holds all needed credentials and information of your account with your cloud provider to be able to set up your subscription.
Once a Cloud Account is set up you can reuse it with several subscriptions.
Create a new Cloud Account
To create an RCP Cloud Account, please select Cloud Accounts from the right side menu. Please follow our instructions on how to set up a user for RCP to use on your AWS account.
To create a new Cloud Account, click on the ‘+‘ button.
Please enter the following details:
- Account Name – Give the account a name so you could recognize him
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID – RCP user’s AWS access key
- AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY – RCP user’s AWS secret key
- AWS Console User – RCP AWS UI console user
- AWS Console password – RCP AWS UI console user’s password
- IAM Users sign-in link – This is the link you use to log into the AWS console (e.g. https://ACCOUNT-ID-WITHOUT-HYPENS.signin.aws.amazon.com/console)