How to Delete a Redise Cloud Database
Deleting a database is just as easy as creating one. Make sure that you are truly done with the database as once you delete it, it is gone. To be safe, it is advisable to backup your database before deleting it.
- Navigate to the databases page from the RC menu
- Select the database you wish to delete from the list of your databases by clicking on it.
- Click on the trash can icon next to View Database.
- A window will pop up asking if you really want to delete your database. If so, click delete.
- You will be taken back to the main Databases page and that database, all of its data and configurations are now deleted.
Note: It is considered best practice that you create a backup of your database before deleting it.