Changing Redise Cloud Subscription Plans
It is very easy to upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time, all with no downtime.
To do this:
- Go to “Subscriptions” in the menu
- Click on the subscription name you wish to edit
- Click on “Change Subscription” button at the bottom of the form
- Click on which plan you would like to upgrade or downgrade to
- Click the “Update” button
Be aware that you cannot downgrade your plan if the databases in your subscription are larger in total size than the next lowest plan. For example, if you are currently on the 2.5GB plan and your databases total 1.75GB, you would not be able to downgrade to the 1GB plan as your databases currently exceed the plan’s limit. If you need to downgrade, you will have to remove data or databases to get below the threshold.