Achieve 83% lower app latency and 5x more app requests/second
- Redis Enterprise delivers the highest throughput at the lowest latency (Independent performance benchmark by Avalon Consulting)
- Redis Enterprise Software amplifies performance by running multiple Redis instances on multiple cores.
Slash your operational costs by up to 99%
- Redis Enterprise reduces operational costs with the most efficient use of your hardware resources and through its seamless automation, stellar high availability and linearly scaling performance.
- Redis Enterprise Software Pack delivers even greater cost-savings with the use of Redis on Flash technology, that extends Redis to run on a combination of RAM and more cost-effective Flash memory.
Why Redis Enterprise Software?
- Scale your dataset effortlessly across servers, and without downtime by simply adding/removing nodes and shards to/from the cluster
- Shared nothing cluster architecture, with separate management and data paths, enables linear performance, scalability and an easy, non-intrusive upgrade process
- Built-in multi-tenancy that can run multiple Redis shards per core maximizes resource utilization
- Take advantage of full support for all Redis commands(including pipelining) when running clustered Redis
- Unlimited database connections to support architecture scaling
Gain Always-on Availability
- Rack-aware, multi-datacenter/region/cloud replication with unique WAN compression technology
- Instant automated failure detection and fail-over to protect your applications against unplanned downtime, outages and data loss
- Policy driven data persistence, continuous replication, backups and disaster recovery for full resilience
- Periodic backups to AWS S3, Azure Blog Storage, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack Swift or an FTP server
Same Latency but Lower Cost with Flash Memory as a RAM Extender
- Redis on Flash stores keys and ‘hot’ values in RAM, while ‘cold’ values are kept in Flash. Redis on Flash preserves the Redis core architecture and is compatible with all Redis clients, data types and commands
- Uses tiered memory access to deliver the same sub-millisecond latencies of RAM, but at over 70% lower costs
Start your free trial today and enjoy 24/7 enterprise class support backed by expertise in managing and scaling 250k+ Redis Databases for thousands of customers in production worldwide.
Redis Enterprise Software Features Overview
The Technology Behind Redis Enterprise
Redis Enterprise clustering technology, proven in production with tens of thousands of customers, provides the advantages of:
A zero-latency multi-proxy architecture that shields your application from all cluster complexity
Your application can continue working as if it is accessing a single instance of Redis, even in a scaled out environment, with support for all Redis commands. The built-in zero-latency proxy forwards the request in a fully transparent manner.
Cross rack / zone / datacenter / region true high availability
Redis Enterprise Software includes watchdog processes that constantly monitor the Redis databases and nodes ensuring instant detection of any failure scenario and automatic failover across racks, zones, datacenters, regions and even clouds.
Simplified and automated operations and database management
Redis Enterprise Software provides UI, CLI and API based management and automation for day to day ongoing operations such a database provisioning, clustering, auto-scaling, re-sharding and re-balancing, with full visibility into and alerting basing on Redis-specific metrics.
Breakthrough Redis on Flash technology for cost effective large dataset processing
This unique technology treats Flash memory and an extension of RAM, and ensures high performance through a tiered approach to store keys and “hot” values in RAM, while “cold” values are stored in Flash. Multi-threaded and asynchronous Redis is used when accessing objects on Flash for optimal Flash performance, while retaining compatibility with all Redis commands and data types.