If you’re using Redis or any other NoSQL database, and want to learn how to incorporate data structures and modules to simplify your applications, join Redis experts for a complimentary full day of tutorials and hands-on sessions.
The workshop will cover a variety of Redis Enterprise programming topics, including:
- An Overview of Redis Data Structures
- Handling JSON Data in Redis
- Transactions and Pipelining
- Designing Robust and Reliable Redis Deployments
- RediSearch, RedisGraph and RedisJSON modules
At the end of the workshop, you will take away:
A working knowledge of Redis data structures and modules.
Sample code demonstrating session management, JSON data handling, and the Redis PubSub system.
A Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. For the programming labs, please bring a laptop with Python3, a text editor, and the Python Redis package installed.
Space is limited.