If you’re using Redis or any other NoSQL database, and want to learn how to incorporate data structures and modules to simplify your applications, join Redis experts for a complimentary full day of tutorials and hands-on sessions.
The workshop will cover a variety of Redis Enterprise programming topics, including:
- An Overview of Redis Data Structures
- Handling JSON Data in Redis
- Transactions and Pipelining
- Designing Robust and Reliable Redis Deployments
- RediSearch, RedisGraph and ReJSON modules
At the end of the workshop, you will take away:
- A working knowledge of Redis data structures and modules.
- Sample code demonstrating session management, JSON data handling, and the Redis PubSub system.
A Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. The programming labs will be conducted in Python or Node.js, to participate in labs pre-install Python3 or Node.js (v10+) and a text editor of your choice on your own laptop.