Scopely Gets the High Scores with Redis LabsDownload the full case study
Scopely is a rapidly growing mobile gaming company that is trailblazing a new publisher model. In just three years, Scopely has more than quadrupled in size and launched an unprecedented six consecutive Top-5 games in the Apple and Google App Stores. With their own internal gaming studio, Scopely makes first-party games, where the majority of the ideas are battle-tested to gain insights into efficient scaling techniques.
- Find an efficient external Redis management solution that ensures reliable caching and limitless scaling
- Enable high availability and quality, stable Redis performance
- Decrease response times whilst simultaneously handling an increase in user engagement
- Redis Labs’ Instant and infinite database scaling with no downtime or interruption to the service
- Redis Labs’ proven highly-available, predictable and stable solution
- Top Redis performance with Redis Labs’ incomparable response times and support
- The flexibility to grow at any rate and to any size
- Steady operational management as well as performance gains
- The mental freedom needed to focus on non-Redis issues at hand, such as customer support and application development
Redis Labs is the open source home and commercial provider of Redis, a database benchmarked as the world’s fastest. Gartner has named the company as a Leader in it's 2015 ODBMS Magic Quadrant. Redis Labs' software and service solutions power cutting edge applications with blazing fast enterprise-class Redis and are trusted by thousands of customers for high performance, seamless scalability, true high availability and best-in-class expertise. Redis is ranked the #1 NoSQL (and #2 database) in User Satisfaction and Market Presence by G2 Crowd, the top database technology on Docker by Datadog, the most popular NoSQL database in containers by DevOps.com and ClusterHQ, the #1 NoSQL among Top 10 Data Stores by Stackshare and both the fastest growing database since January 2013 and one of the top three NoSQL databases by DB-engines.
Interact with Redis
Enter your Redis commands,
see how fast it responds!