Web Test Automation Developer
We are looking for a Web Test Automation Developer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a Web Test Automation Developer, you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; logging and verifying bugs.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in test automation-programming tools and web testing, as well as an eagerness to find the blockers in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Design and implement automation test scenarios which will be used to test the UI systems.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects or issues found.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve them.
- Previous experience with GUI / CLI / Web automation
- Substantial development experience using NodeJS / Java / Selenium / Python
- At least three years of hands-on experience in testing web systems across different browsers
- Experience with usability and functional testing—working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments
- Team player with great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-learning and independent
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Google Docs
- Familiarity with web debugging tools
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and technologies