We are looking for a Web Producer to join our Marketing team in our Mountain View Headquarters.
We are looking for a builder of amazing web experiences. The Web Producer will own the corporate website and be responsible for strategic vision as well as day to day tasks of the whole web team to take us to the next level.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is a true leader with a proven track record of being a team leader with deep expertise in user interaction design, testing, optimization, SEO and analytics. The candidate should also have a demonstrable set of skill sets relevant for creating and maintaining web properties and be able to take those skill sets to convert bold ideas into reality.
This position will manage multiple projects while interfacing with internal stakeholders and external agencies – exceptional project management skills are a must-have!
- Own and maintain the Redis Labs website.
- Create and manage website project plans, schedules and budget.
- Partner with operations, analytics and SEO team members.
- Work closely with specialist agencies to execute tests for continued quality and experience enhancements of the website.
- Develop new WordPress templates and update existing templates based on design requirements.
- Secondary responsibilities include:
- Manage and report on website performance and conversions, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop hypothesis and implement experiments.
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel.
- 5+ years in B2B website development and management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Keen eye for aesthetic UI/UX
- Deep expertise in analyzing data from different sources to come up with hypotheses and convert them to design prototypes for testing
- Prior experience with WordPress development (creating and maintaining templates, posts and pages) is required
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment; passionate about the product and working with startup companies
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles and practicesExperience using Google Analytics preferred
- Proven experience managing organic acquisition efforts including SEO programs and conversion rate optimization projects is preferred
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA