VP APJ Sales Leader
We are looking for a VP of Sales to build and lead Redis Labs’ GTM presence in the Asia Pacific region.
The VP of APJ Sales will be a proven leader with exceptional organization, communication, sales and leadership skills. You will be responsible for building, growing and leading a high-performance sales team across Asia, leading Redis Labs’ entrance and execution into the APJ market while managing the Regional Sales Managers located throughout APJ.
- Establish and implement short and long-range goals, revenue plans, objectives, policies and operating procedures consistent with Redis Labs’ strategic business plan.
- Play a hands-on, direct role in sales; channel sales and strategy; and account management, including attending sales meetings and helping to close deals.
- Recruit, hire and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Develop sales strategies and priorities across sales territories.
- Build and nurture global and local strategic and channel partnerships.
- Understand and drive a “solution selling” sales methodology to the market. Share feedback with Product Management and Marketing.
- Craft solutions that meet business goals based on client interaction.
- Understand the sales process and buying cycle—you must demonstrate the ability to close deals.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the product and communicate it effectively to the marketplace.
- Collaborate with peers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches specific to APJ.
- Assist in opening an office location in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20 years of sales experience with five years in a similar capacity
- Proven track record of leading and motivating sales teams to consistently achieve aggressive sales growth across the APJ region, aligning sales organizations with the strategic business goals of the company
- Extensive experience in direct professional and enterprise sales, including C-level clients
- Proven successes in devising winning strategies that achieve exceptional growth, through thorough market understanding coupled with experience in selling database solutions in the region
- Empathic leadership; ability to communicate with conviction and clarity, whether working with senior executive team, internal organization or customers
- Capable of building strong relationships and trust across a very diverse cultural environment of customers and employees
- Passion for growth, winning and excellence; the charisma to inspire your team to exceed expectations and drive continuous change;
- The mental agility with which to navigate the uncertainty and surprises prevalent in a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive outcomes by collaborating with multiple stakeholders in the US HQ
- Experience using sales technology such as SFDC, and sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC and Challenger Sales.
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/