Trade Show Events Manager
We are looking for a full-time Trade Show Manager to join our marketing team in Mountain View.
As the Trade Show Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire event-planning process, from logistics to execution of corporate trade shows and internal marketing meetings.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of capabilities, as you will manage the shows from top to bottom, including driving strategy, messaging, logistics, creative, budgeting, travel, accommodations and more.
If you are passionate about organizing successful tech industry events and have a desire to work with a collaborative team, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Plan, promote, facilitate and coordinate all trade show participation.
- Manage and regulate the event budget and timeline.
- Manage and coordinate all trade show event logistics such as: registration (including attendee tracking), catering, presenters, a/v support, space planning, exhibit property determination, meeting room scheduling, equipment rental, signage, etc.
- Manage collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from trade shows and road shows.
- Research potential event sites, trade shows, giveaways, etc.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology industry trade show planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- A strong motivation and ability to multitask
- An organized and detail oriented approach to prioritizing and executing assigned tasks
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to commute to our Mountain View, CA office 5 days a week
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA