Technical Support Engineer – India
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our global technical support group.
As a member of the Redis Labs global technical support group, you will be responsible for helping customers diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
You must have great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams and sales teams.
The employment will be under a local third-party company which partners with Redis Labs.
- Work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed. Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing and deployment of Redis Labs software.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
- Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support-related activities.
- Help customers realize and maximize the value of their Redis Labs subscription.
- Three or more years of technical support, customer success in the software industry.
- A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- A proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and TCP/IP
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Programming skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environment