Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Technical Product Management team in Israel and focus on our Cloud offering.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for introducing a new function in the R&D department that bridges the gap between Product Management and the R&D department to ensure that features get developed according to customer needs. The Technical Product Manager will be focused on our cloud based management platform.
The successful candidate is an experienced developer who also has experience in Product Management or has a very customer-and-business-oriented mindset, and is able to translate high-level requirements into deep technical ones. Can define and review UI/UX as part of product requirements.
So if you are passionate about working with Product and R&D, understanding customer requirements and translating the business needs into deep technical requirements, this is the challenge for you!
As a Technical Product Manager you will
- Work with R&D leadership and Product Management to shape and define how we work together to achieve optimal collaboration that results in developing the right features in the right way.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand customer needs and new feature requirements.
- Translate the high-level requirements received from Product Management into low-level comprehensive technical requirements that developers can use to breakdown and implement features.
- Be the go-to person and be available for developers who have questions.
If you are passionate about taking customer needs to making them into a valuable feature, this is the right challenge for you
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Act as Agile Scrum Product Owner.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users .
- Keep track of industry trends.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a developer
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management ( 2 years of experience)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms: GCP, AWS or Azure
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Experience with large scale web based applications.
- Experience with Relational databases
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environments
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Familiarity with agile
- Maintaining a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Presenting complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Finding enjoyment in learning new things