Technical Marketing, Alliances and Partnerships – Remote
We are looking for a full-time Technical Marketing Manager to join our Partner Marketing team.
As the first hire for the Partner Marketing team, you will be producing technical content that will arm our partners and sales team to demonstrate and sell Redis Enterprise with strategic partner products such as Pivotal, GCP and Azure.
The successful candidate is an articulate and technically curious individual that loves to work with partners. You are passionate about listening to, learning from and advocating for the customer. You enjoy building creative, integrated solutions collateral for partners and field sales teams to better understand how to sell Redis Enterprise with partner products.
- Create technical content and marketing collateral for partner field teams or customers, such as integration demonstrations, blogs, 2-3 minute whiteboard video vignettes, technical solution white papers and design guides.
- Write tutorials on key partner solutions, implementation, and deployment procedures on Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Research competitive position; develop partner battle cards with in depth analysis.
- Arm our sales and partner teams with adequate competitive insights during the sales cycle.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and present at partner user conferences.
- Find ways to scale product knowledge and access to frequently asked questions (FAQs) by implementing new tools, process, etc.
- Participate in product planning process, influencing the joint solutions roadmap.
- Support and provide demos for Partner Marketing events and trade shows as required.
- Understand customer needs and translate those as requirements back to Product teams.
- 2-3 years DevOps, Linux Systems Administrator, Technical Marketing, Solution Architect, Pre-Sales Engineer, or equivalent experience
- Experience installing applications on one of the three cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of PaaS Kubernetes, OpenShift or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Ability to create original technical content based on research findings
- Ability to demonstrate product functionality and advantages to customers as well as large and small audiences
- Available to travel 15-20% of the time
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Programming skills
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Remote (US Based)