Technical Architect, Customer On-boarding
Redis Labs is looking for a full-time Technical Architect for Customer On-boarding to join our team in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about architecting and delivering production systems that help our customers achieve successful deployments of Redis Labs technologies.
As a key contributor to our customers’ success, you will provide thought leadership, development expertise and operational guidance. You will engage with our customers early in their development cycle; coach them on architecture best practices; aide them in their design and deployment decisions; and become a key technical advocate and advisor as they launch into production.
If you have a passion for architecting large-scale solutions, solving challenging problems and continuous education in the latest technical architecture and development patterns, then this is the challenge for you.
- Develop an expertise in Redis, Redis Labs and Redis Modules to act as a subject matter expert with our customers.
- Engage remotely and on-site with our clients’ engineering and operations teams to educate them about Redis Labs software.
- Provide your clients with inspiration, best-practices, training and engineering guidance for their projects.
- Function as a broader expert in highly scalable and highly performant solution development and designs.
- Share your knowledge and experiences with the broader Solution Architect team.
- Hands-on experience with design, development or deployment of a large-scale solution is a must
- Demonstrable comfort with at least one programming language
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies directly or through prior solution development
- Hands-on experience with Linux system tuning and administration
- The position includes traveling up to 30%, including international travel
Location: Tel Aviv