Technical Account Manager
Redis Labs is looking for a superstar Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team.
The Technical Account Manager will work with top-tier clients as the technical liaison, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis Labs platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, focus on world-class client service is key.
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis Labs’ technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers across Redis Labs’ international offices to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience with a proven track record of delivering technical solutions to business clients, meet sales quota’s, renewing contracts, farming expertise, preferably in the SaaS space (e.g. Pre-Sales, Post Sales, Technical Support, Customer Technical Solutions, Sr. Technical Account Manager, Project Manager etc.)
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Experience in project management preferred
- Must have current hands-on experience using Linux
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- Truly service-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients
- The level-headedness and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- A love and passion for learning new subjects and technologies
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must–preferably Computer Science
- Fluent in English
- A team player
- Must be located in the Bay Area but ok with remote with some travel.
Location: Mountain View, CA