Technical Account Manager
Redis Labs is looking for a superstar Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team.
The Technical Account Manager will work with top-tier clients as the technical liaison, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis Labs platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, focus on world-class client service is key.
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis Labs’ technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers across Redis Labs’ international offices to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience with a proven track record of delivering technical solutions to business clients, meet sales quota’s, renewing contracts, farming expertise, preferably in the SaaS space (e.g. Pre-Sales, Post Sales, Technical Support, Customer Technical Solutions, Sr. Technical Account Manager, Project Manager etc.)
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Experience in project management preferred
- Must have current hands-on experience using Linux
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- Truly service-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients
- The level-headedness and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- A love and passion for learning new subjects and technologies
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must–preferably Computer Science
- Fluent in English
- A team player
- Must be located in the Bay Area but ok with remote with some travel.
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
Redis Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Location: Mountain View, CA