Technical Account Manager
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team in our Tel Aviv Offices.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the technical liaison for top-tier clients, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis Labs platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.
If you are level headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis Labs’ technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted adviser.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in pre/post sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must—preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python)
- Experience with one or more of the following: NoSQL, IMDG, IMDB or distributed caches
- Practical hands-on experience with a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Location: Tel Aviv