Redis Labs is looking for a full time, in-house sourcer to join our growing recruiting team in our Mountain View office.
In this role you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to recognize and attract top Engineering, Support, Sales and Marketing prospects.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about experimenting with new methods and approaches to driving top talent to our open positions, with a genuine interest in connecting top talent with their perfect next opportunity.
If you have a desire to uncover purple squirrels and showcase your sourcing skills, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to fully understand the requirements of the role, its function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to optimize the performance of job listings.
- Identify, explore and execute effective tactics for sourcing and screening candidates.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through Stack Overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, AngelList and alternative sources.
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are sufficient for our current needs, as well as our future business growth.
- 3+ years of broad sourcing experience, with focus on technical positions (product, support, professional services, pre/sales, etc); Proven experience identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and any ATS or recruiting database required; advanced boolean skills required
- Deep understanding of engineering functions and ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Compelling communication skills
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent-sourcing certifications
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA