Strategic Alliances Manager
We are looking for a full-time Strategic Alliances Manager to join our Strategic Alliances & Partner team.
This is a diverse and high-performing team with a strong focus on collaboration. Every member of this team is both an active learner and a mentor to other team members. This position has a global remit, and will focus on expansion and management of all aspects of our VMware partnership, with potential to take on an additional strategic partnership.
Our ideal candidate is an inclusive and confident individual that loves to build relationships with key technology and business leaders, as well as network with bright and ambitious people. This role requires an aptitude for relationship-building and an ability to identify mutually beneficial opportunities with partners to support Redis Labs customers and products. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to collaborate with and learn from team members on best practices.
If you are passionate about building successful ecosystem partnerships that contribute to overall company growth and revenue, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Collaborate with sales, technical, service, and management resources as needed to make the partnership successful
- Meet sales targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively drive a joint-partner planning process in which mutual performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones are defined
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with partners
- Work cross-functionally across multiple stakeholder groups to drive successful outcomes
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner sales, marketing, and technology needs on a regular basis
- Manage a sales pipeline through the coordination of partners and Redis Labs’ field sales teams
- Effectively position and promote Redis Labs’ value proposition to key partners across internal and external functions
- A proven track record of enabling strategic revenue-producing channel partnerships
- 3+ years of relevant experience—this could include account management, channel sales, and/or inside sales experience in a B2B software environment
- Ability to create, execute, and refine strategic partner account plans
- Willingness to work in a high-speed, dynamic startup environment with both structured and unstructured deliverables
- Willingness to travel—this position requires 30-40% occasional travel both domestic and global
- Experience working with VMware, Pivotal, or Redhat in an alliances management or business development capacity
- Previous experience with customer case studies, administration of MDF funding, lead management
- Presentation skills, both remote and in-person
- Aptitude for thoughtful communication, both written and verbal
- Past experience working on diverse teams
- Past experience working for established, fast-paced startups
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
- An enjoyment in learning new things
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Remote (US Based)