Strategic Account Manager – SoCal
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to lead our Strategic Accounts in the West territory.
The Strategic Account Manager at Redis Labs maintains and expands relationships with strategically important enterprise customers. Assigned to 12 to 15 named customers, the SAM is responsible for achieving new business, renewal quotas, and assigned strategic account objectives. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment.
The ideal candidate will represent the entire range of Redis Labs products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. This Strategic Account Manager position reports to the Regional Sales Director – West.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel (including support, service, and management resources) in order to meet account performance objectives and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and a three-year period.
- Work independently while collaborating with the Sales Development, Solution Architects, Demand Generation, Marketing and Customer Success teams to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of strategic sales experience in B2B sales environment; SaaS and open source selling experience is preferred
- Ability to understand and pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- The position requires extensive travel
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance
Location: Los Angeles, CA