We are looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to join our growing and dynamic team in the Mountain View, CA office.
As the Staff Accountant, you will have a unique opportunity to build processes, collaborate cross-functionally, and play a key role in enabling the company to scale. The staff accountant will own various functional accounting areas and drive ad-hoc initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is an individual with strong analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills. If you are a well-organized self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement of key processes, then this is the challenge for you.
- Process Purchase Orders (PO) and vendor invoices.
- Prepare vendor payments for approval.
- Review and approve expense reports according to company policy.
- Process and reconcile corporate credit card transactions.
- Respond to vendor inquiries (internal and external).
- Handle all 1099 requests and filings.
- Assist with month-end closing; prepare account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries and analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy; resolve account discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of Accounting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite
- Good working knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable and purchasing processes and ability to work dynamically with a variety of internal business partners
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodations are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA