Senior Solutions Architect
Our Solutions Architects, (pre sales) spearhead the Redis Labs customer’s first experience with our solution.
They serve as the subject matter experts for over 7,000 paying customers and lead the technical part of sales engagements, explaining NoSQL, demonstrating the benefits of Redis and Redis Labs technology and inspiring customers and prospects to grow their businesses with Redis OSS and Redis Labs solutions.
As a Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with customers to create customized solutions for their specific business and database needs, helping them increase business value and overcome challenges. You will drive POCs, pilots, challenges, and evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market.
The location is flexible, working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives.
- Conduct pre-sales activities with potential prospects.
- Demonstrate and present the Redis Labs products and solutions.
- Create and discuss solutions that potentially solve complex issues that the prospect is encountering within their application.
- Work with customers and serve as the subject matter expert in the field.
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with Redis databases using Redis Labs products, solutions, and services.
- Explain, educate, and demonstrate Redis Labs technology to new and prospective clients.
- Develop custom solutions for customers so they can deploy production application based on Redis products.
- Participate in meetings and demos with prospects.
- Respond to RFI & RFPs.
- Assist with Post-Sales help.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy, identifying new account opportunities and new business with existing accounts.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Bachelor of Science in computer science and three years of experience in pre-sales engineering for enterprise software; or alternatively five years of experience in pre-sales engineering for enterprise software.
- Experience with POCs, Pilots, and defining Success Criteria.
- Proficiency with architecture of performance systems, design patterns, load balancing, session caching, queuing systems, Scalability, High Availability, Service Architecture, Rest API, Command Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile Development.
- Proficiency with NoSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, and HBase.
- Proficiency with server-side software development and with Linux.
- Proficiency with scalable and highly available distributed systems.
- Proficiency with coding in different languages including c/c++/c#, Java, Python, PHP, Node js.
- Proficiency setting and optimization of cloud nodes specifically AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Understanding of networking, specifically DNS protocol and routing and switching protocols.
- At least three years’ experience with High Performance DBs/IMDG such as Oracle Coherence, Hazelcast, or MemCache.
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area