Solution Delivery Engineer
Our Solution Delivery Engineers spearhead the Redis Labs 7,000+ customers’ on-going experience with our solution, working with over 7,000 paying customers and serving as the subject matter experts for our growing customer base
As a solution delivery engineer you will demonstrate the benefits of Redis and Redis Labs technology to inspire customers to grow their businesses using Redis Labs solutions.
As a member of the Solutions Delivery team you will be working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the industry.
- Help customers optimize their usage of Redis to get the most value out of the Redis Labs products they purchase and meet their technology and business requirements while overcoming challenges.Educate customers on best practices, useful features, and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs and C level experts) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practices and technical materials. Provide feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- At least three years of experience in a customer facing technical role such as Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Customer Success/Support, Technical Account manager (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Hands-on experience with operating systems such as Linux/Unix
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, multitask under pressure and think critically
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Quick to learn, think and execute
- Organized, self-aware and engaging
- Prior experience in a fast-paced start-up environment is desired
- A “can do” attitude; a winner and a team player that is looking for a challenge and wants to have fun in the process
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
- Programming experience in Java and/or .NET
- Understanding of networking, TCP/IP and DB architecture
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience working in both a cloud-based and an on-premise service and technology environment
Location: Mountain View, CA