Solution Delivery Engineer
We are looking for a Solution Delivery Engineer to join our Customer Support team in our Tel Aviv office
As a member of the Redis Labs Global Customer Support team, you will be responsible for providing dependable and timely resolution for complex software issues related to Redis Enterprise products. As a technical expert, you are expected to act as a point of contact for challenging support cases. You will need to become an expert for Redis Labs products and ensure the quality of service and SLA compliance.
Our ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams, and product teams.
If you are excited to serve as the subject matter expert to a growing customer base, while continuing to grow and expand your knowledge, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Provide technical expertise and apply advanced platform knowledge during testing and deployment of Redis Labs software.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- Research and solve complex issues impacting our customer’s utilization of our products.
- Participate in new product development, customer training and other support-related activities.
- Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience in technical support role within software environment
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of technologies such as Linux/Unix, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS and Clustering
- Experience with programming skills such as Java, C/C++, Python
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Prior experience handling with cloud computing such as AWS