Solution Delivery Engineer
Our Solution Delivery Engineers spearhead the Redis Labs customers’ on-going experience with our solution, working with over 8,000 paying customers and serving as the subject matter experts for our growing customer base.
As a Solution Delivery Engineer, you will demonstrate the benefits of Redis and Redis Labs technology to inspire customers to grow their businesses using Redis Labs solutions. As a member of the Solutions Delivery team, you will be working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the industry.
- Help customers optimize their usage of Redis to get the most value out of the Redis Labs products they purchase and meet their technology and business requirements while overcoming challenges.
- Educate customers on best practices, useful features, and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs and C level experts) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practices, and technical materials. Provide feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales, and Engineering.
- At least three years of experience in a customer-facing technical role such as Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Customer Success/Support, Technical Account manager (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Hands-on experience with operating systems such as Linux/Unix
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, multi-task under pressure and think critically
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Quick to learn, think and execute
- Organized, self-aware and engaging
- Prior experience in a fast-paced start-up environment is desired
- A “can do” attitude; a winner and a team player that is looking for a challenge and wants to have fun in the process
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
- Programming experience in Java and/or .NET
- Understanding of networking, TCP/IP and DB architecture
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience working in both a cloud-based and an on-premise service and technology environment