Solution Delivery Engineer
We are looking for a Solution Delivery Engineer to join our Customer Support team in our Tel Aviv office.
As a member of the Redis Labs Global Customer Support team, you will be responsible for helping global customers diagnose and resolve complex technical issues. You will be serving as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
Our ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams and sales teams.
If you are excited to serve as the subject matter expert to a growing customer base, while continuing to grow and expand your knowledge, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing and deployment of Redis Labs software.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- Participate in new product development, customer training and other support-related activities.
- Help customers realize and maximize the value of their Redis Labs subscriptions.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience in technical support role within software environment
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and TCP/IP
- A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- A proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
- Programming skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)