Solution Architect – India
We are looking for a (pre sales) Solutions Architect to join our Solutions Architects team in India, Bangalore, spearheading the Redis Labs customer’s first experience with our solution.
As a Solutions Architect, you will educate and collaborate with customers to create customized Redis Labs-powered solutions for their specific business and database needs, helping them increase business value and overcome challenges. You will drive POCs, pilots, challenges and evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market.
The ideal candidate is a good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives.
If you are a technology expert, with desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with Redis databases using Redis Labs products, solutions and services.
- Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases.
- Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs and C-level experts) to ensure the success of all customer POCs and pilots.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Present the company, its capabilities and technology in a highly professional and exciting way that will engage customers and help them see the business impact and competitive advantages of the Redis Labs offering.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science / B.A. or equivalent work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time; the location is flexible, working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives
Location: Bangalore, India