Software Developer C/C++
We are looking for a C/C++ developer to be part of the core team that created the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over 1 million ops/sec per node at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
These days we are building our next-generation Redis cluster capabilities with many new and exciting features.
- Own end-to-end implementation of new features for Redis Labs, zero latency proxy, from designs through deployment.
- Take part in the next generation proxy redesign and refactoring effort.
- Investigate complex phenomena in QA and production environments.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of the mechanisms that make the DMC proxy the best at what it does.
What you bring
- B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering
- 3+ years of experience with programming
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ code architecture and design patterns
- Experience with working over Linux OS
- Self-directed, ambitious, team player, and a strong communicator
- M.Sc in computer science
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- C++ Object oriented experience
- Participated in an end to end big data and/or large scale performance challenge
- Good understanding of cloud based solutions (AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Softlayer)