Social Media Manager
Redis Labs is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. This highly visible role will bring together all the story threads of the Redis Labs brand and weave coherent narratives across multiple social media platforms to raise awareness of Redis Enterprise.
This role is responsible for managing the Redis Labs social media ecosystem, building our brand narrative and engaging with our ever-growing developer base. As a Social Media Manager, you will create content that drives storytelling for the Redis Labs brand across all relevant social networks. We are looking for a highly creative individual who is eager to think strategically, stretch their content-development muscles and help craft a truly amazing social presence. As a cutting-edge strategist who understands the latest social media trends, you will continuously innovate and adapt our community engagement efforts, keeping your finger on the pulse of all things social media—a true trailblazer!
- Build a steady cadence of engaging content across all Redis Labs social profiles, tapping into relevant moments and implementing industry best practices.
- Schedule and publish content across social channels daily, ensuring our brand remains top-of-mind for existing and prospective users.
- Become a master of the Redis Labs voice, engaging with social audiences in real time.
- Innovate and iterate on existing social strategies to ensure a best-in-class social experience for Redis Labs fans and followers.
- Apply ‘social optics’ to existing brand content and messaging—tailor content appropriately for each network.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global accounts.
- Serve as our eyes and ears in social, elevating notable mentions, useful feedback and impactful trends to teams across the organization.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service to ensure consistent and timely interactions with customers.
- Measure and report the impact of social media content and campaigns.
- A history of success as a social manager with a proven track record of developing and executing successful social media programs at scale
- 4+ years social media content development experience
- A deep understanding of social media management tools such as Tweetdeck, Buffer, Sprout Social, Edgar, Post Planner, Sprinklr, Oktopost, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and understanding of brand tone
- Ability to multi-task; well-organized, with an extraordinary attention to detail
- Flexible and agile, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment
Location: Mountain View, CA