Social Media Specialist
Redis Labs is seeking an experienced Social Media Specialist to join our marketing team. This highly visible role will bring together all the story threads of the Redis Labs brand and weave coherent narratives across multiple social media platforms to raise awareness of Redis Enterprise.
Our Social Media Specialist will play the important role of developing and executing social and community strategies across multiple channels to further engage our existing users and introduce new users to Redis Labs solutions.
- Develop social media strategy (including paid social) and best practices across various social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.).
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels, redirecting and responding to questions, engaging in conversation and serving as the public facing voice of Redis Labs.
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across relevant social networks.
- Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling, including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis.
- Continuously test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global social media accounts.
- Assist in creating social-specific content (video, photo, mixed media) for applicable networks to develop a robust engagement calendar that supports our social media goals and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of marketing or social media experience, with a solid understanding of audience engagement
- Experience with B2B SaaS industry required; familiarity with database and/or software infrastructure domains highly desired
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, etc.)
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with target audience in mind
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns impact broader company business and marketing objectives
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great eye for high-quality, impactful content
- Experience with developer community engagement is an advantage
Location: Mountain View, CA