SEO & SEM Manager
Join the Redis Labs Marketing team to lead our SEO, SEM and PPC efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our brand awareness and growth through Search Engine Optimization while creating and managing online paid campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate an advanced understanding of SEO and SEM best practices and strategies, search engine algorithms and CPC campaign management, with a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from SEM and CPC campaign management. You will have the opportunity to operate on a tactical level while taking ownership of search marketing results tied to specific categories of business on the corporate website.
- Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO and SEM activities.
- Actively manage all on-page SEO, including taxonomy, product naming standards, site architecture, canonicalization, link-building, schema and meta tags to improve SEO positions for targeted, competitive keywords.
- Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Work with the web development team to ensure search marketing best practices are properly implemented on newly developed pages; ensure website navigation and coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with Content, Product and the entire marketing team to drive search marketing (SEO/SEM) efforts in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positioning.
- Collect and analyze traffic data; and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum CTR, lowest CPC, and maximum ROI.
- Directly manage and optimize Adroll, Google Search and AdWords remarketing campaigns.
- Drive A/B and multivariate testing programs to continually improve ad copy and creative, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc.
- Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPI’s to measure success and report on results.
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO/SEM/CPC experience managing sophisticated campaigns
- Proven success utilizing analytics to support strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- A solid understanding of performance marketing, CRO and online customer acquisition
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in key analytics tools and campaign technologies, such as Google Keyword Tool, Similarweb, SEOMoz, Kenshoo, ranking tools and SEMRush, as well as website analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A working knowledge of HTML is preferred
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred
- Experience working in software/technology B2B, or substantial experience at a Search Marketing agency
- Past or current Google AdWords Certification
Location: Mountain View, CA