We are looking for a full-time SEO Manager to join our marketing team in Mountain View.
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing our brand awareness and growth through Search Engine Optimization.
Our ideal candidate has an advanced understanding of SEO and can advise on SEM best practices and strategies, as well as search engine algorithms, and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance.
If you are passionate about operating on a tactical level while taking ownership of search marketing results, this is the right challenge for you.
- Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO activities. Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPI’s to measure success and report on results.
- Actively manage all on-page SEO, including taxonomy, product naming standards, site architecture, canonicalization, link-building, schema and meta tags.
- Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Work with the web development team to ensure search marketing best practices are properly implemented on newly developed pages; ensure website navigation and coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with Content, Product and the entire Marketing team to drive search marketing (SEO/SEM) efforts in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positioning.
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience managing campaigns in a B2B company
- Experience in key analytics tools, such as Ahrefs, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Proven success utilizing analytics to support strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Proven ability to drive for results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, presentational and writing skills
- A working knowledge of HTML is preferred
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA