Senior SDR Manager
We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Manager to join our expanding Sales team!
As a Manager, you will lead a growing team of SDR’s in the region, focused on developing well-qualified opportunities to expand our customer base.The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to lead, coach and mentor a diverse group of individuals and be passionate about helping others grow in their professional development.
If you are interested in further enhancing your sales and managerial skills in a fast-paced, high-growth company, then this is the right opportunity for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 9,000 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of highly qualified leads.
- Analyze established metrics and work with management to understand where performance can be improved.
- Manage the inbound lead flow and track the efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results.
- Promote a high energy and fun environment where people are excited to work and overachieve their goals.
- Oversee and optimize the use of our SDR tool stack, including SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg.
- Support recruiting and training to optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- 6+ years of software SDR experience (required)
- 3-5 years of SDR management experience (required)
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle, funnel math and metrics analysis
- Experience working with strategic enterprise accounts
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to train and coach others to excel over the phone
- A power user of sales tools, such as CRM, prospecting and research software
- Excellent written and spoken English