Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for an QA Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a QA Engineer you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; finding regressions; logging and verifying bugs; and writing automation for the executed tests.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in network communication protocols, knowledge and experience in programming, and an eagerness to find the blockers in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Write, execute, evaluate and maintain test cases for in-memory database clusters and web applications.
- Develop automated tests in Python.
- Create and upgrade test plans for each release.
- Develop and maintain smoke, performance, functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- At least four years of hands-on experience in testing complex software systems
- At least one year of experience in developing automation flows (Java or Python)
- Experience in system, networking and UI testing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other Datacom protocols
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice—both at the conceptual and practical level
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with database testing (preferably NoSQL database)
- Experience with distributed systems (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.)