Senior Product Manager
If you like the challenge of building the world’s best NoSQL database platform, have a strong technical background and a passion for delivering great products, this is the right challenge for you!
As a senior member of the Product Management group, you will be an integral part of the growing team that drives the next-generation database platform, own the definition, execution, and delivery of the Redis Enterprise platform.
The successful product management candidate must have prior experience with managing SaaS/B2B products, a strong technical background, the ability to coordinate and track various activities running in parallel, and the communication skills to interact productively with a large number of stakeholders. You will also need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
- Define product features and work with various factions to make them a reality: R&D, UI/UX, QA, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success to create product marketing content.
- Prioritize product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements, and business constraints.
- Collaborate with and gather feedback from DevOps, Customer Success, and Support teams.
- Drive customer wins by engaging field and marketing teams.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- A combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in SaaS / B2B / Enterprise software industry
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Prior experience in Software Development
- Knowledge in cloud computing platforms and concepts
- Knowledge in databases (SQL and NoSQL) is a big advantage
- A strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release
- Proactive, independent and highly motivated attitude with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach, as well as good teamwork skills and experience in building consensus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for communicating with executives, industry analysts and press
- Customer oriented with a strong business perspective
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough
- Committed and willing to take part in any effort needed to help the company succeed