Senior Product Manager – Search
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global Product group.
As a senior member of the Product Management group, you will be an integral part of a growing, highly collaborative international team that drives our next-generation database platform.
The ideal product management candidate must have strong business and technical capabilities in search databases and distributed systems, as well as NoSQL databases in general.
So If you are enthusiastic about search technologies and an avid fan of bleeding edge technologies, then this is the place for you!
- Manage the Redisearch open source community and present the products in marketing and press events.
- Develop a community and market-driven strategy for our search and the rest of the Redis modules, and maintain a strategic roadmap.
- Drive detailed requirements and prioritize them to ensure on-time, first-time-right deliveries and create raw documentation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as the R&D, Technical Writers, Marketing and Solution Architect teams, to ensure deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Represent Redisearch and other groundbreaking modules in the press and industry events.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager in the SaaS/Enterprise software industry
- A deep understanding of search and NoSQL distributed database management systems (DBMS)
- A combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to travel a few times a year
- Experience with Graph databases
- Knowledge in networking/security/storage
- MBA or advanced degree
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: USA Based (Remote Office)