Senior Product Manager – Search
Drive the future of Search, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Redis.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management group. You will be an integral part of a growing, highly collaborative international team that drives our next-generation database platform.
The ideal candidate must have strong business and technical capabilities in databases and distributed systems, as well as NoSQL databases in general. You are comfortable working with customers and prospects, building proof-of-concepts, and developing solutions. You are probably a Solution Architect or Consulting Engineer right now, thinking about the next step in your career.
If you have an active interest in and fascination with search, artificial intelligence and machine learning and want to play a prominent role in advancing the world’s most beloved database solution, then this is the challenge for you!
- Build proof-of-concepts with detailed requirements and appropriate prioritization to ensure on-time, first-time-right deliveries; create raw documentation to support your features.
- Drive initial customer evaluations to success, supporting the global “Tiger Team” of Solutions Architects.
- Develop a community-influenced and market-driven strategy for our Redis modules while maintaining a strategic roadmap.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery.
- Foster and manage the RediSearch, Redis AI and Redis ML open source communities.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- 5+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect or Consulting Engineer in the SaaS/Enterprise software industry
- A deep understanding of NoSQL Distributed Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Domain knowledge of Search (e.g. Solr, Lucene, Elastic), Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning (e.g. Tensorflow)
- A balanced combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to travel a few times a year
- Experience as a PM in Search, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
- Already working in relevant OSS or academic communities
- Knowledge in networking/security/storage
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Remote (US Based)