Senior Product Manager – Search
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global Product group.
As a senior member of the Product Management group, you will be an integral part of a growing, highly collaborative international team that drives our next-generation database platform.
The ideal product management candidate must have strong business and technical capabilities in search databases and distributed systems, as well as NoSQL databases in general.
So If you are enthusiastic about search technologies and an avid fan of bleeding edge technologies, then this is the place for you!
- Manage the Redisearch open source community and present the products in marketing and press events.
- Develop a community and market-driven strategy for our search and the rest of the Redis modules, and maintain a strategic roadmap.
- Drive detailed requirements and prioritize them to ensure on-time, first-time-right deliveries and create raw documentation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as the R&D, Technical Writers, Marketing and Solution Architect teams, to ensure deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Represent Redisearch and other groundbreaking modules in the press and industry events.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager in the SaaS/Enterprise software industry
- A deep understanding of search and NoSQL distributed database management systems (DBMS)
- A combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to travel a few times a year
- Experience with Graph databases
- Knowledge in networking/security/storage
- MBA or advanced degree