We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, focusing on the developer GUI for Redis, to join our global product management team.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You are detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and enterprises alike adopt state-of-the-art technology to power modern applications, this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 8,500 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Drive the management aspects of the developer GUI for Redis, including functionality, DX, and UI.
- Work closely with other PMs to support new functionality upon release.
- Drive detailed requirements and prioritize them to ensure on-time, first-time-right deliveries; create raw documentation.
- Ensure high adoption and satisfaction by working closely with the developer community as well as internal stakeholders such as the R&D, Engineering, Technical Writers, Marketing, and Solution Architect teams.
- Be hands-on—experience the product and empathize with the developers.
- Represent the Redis GUI and other integrations in the press and at industry events.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the SaaS / B2B / Enterprise software industry
- Experience in optimising UI for the best developer experience
- Experience in designing products with the best UX / UI experience
- Prior experience in software development
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, defining requirements, engineering, QA, and release
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English, both oral and written
- Available to travel a few times per quarter
- Experience with distributed systems
- Knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL)