Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services
As a Partner Product Manager, you will play a key role in managing the lifecycle of Redis Labs’ joint product offerings with our strategic partners and champion your product portfolio.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams, internal to Redis Labs as well as partner and customer teams. You are curious and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, as well as detail-oriented and disciplined to record what you learn and create in product requirements, documentation and in verbal form to audiences of various skill levels. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and operators use cloud-native technology to power modern applications this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Define detailed product requirements in collaboration with our partners’ and our internal engineering team
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or more of our partner integrated product offerings
- Work closely with our Redis Labs partner management, sales enablement, product marketing, and customer success teams to integrate the product with our business processes
- Collaborate within the product management team to prioritize product requirements across our portfolio
- Act as the primary product evangelist within our organization, with our partners, and to the greater community
- Experience in product management or alternatively, as a sales or solution engineer, senior engineer or architect, or technical project manager
- You can clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- You’re comfortable with code and have some experience writing code
- Prior experience with databases
- Prior experience with SaaS and infrastructure products
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technology relevant field
- Experience with NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
- Previous experience working on products for developers and operators
- Can navigate cloud-native technology—public cloud providers, containers, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry
- You’ve built -aaS products
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: West Coast Based (Remote)