Senior Full stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will develop and manage our Redis Enterprise (Redis-e) cloud servers, used by more than 200K users. You will be responsible for research of new technologies and integrating them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web application from the server-side to the client, who has faced scalability, stability and performance challenges.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills and are passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of our code base.
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability web server development
- Extensive experience with server architectural challenges
- At least three years of experience using Java and SQL
- Experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (React,AngularJS )
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms (especially AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Knowledge of NoSQL concepts (Redis)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture and Microservices patterns and tooling.