Senior Full stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will develop and manage our Redis Enterprise (Redis-e) cloud servers, used by more than 200K users. You will be responsible for research of new technologies and integrating them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web application from the server-side to the client, who has faced scalability, stability and performance challenges.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills and are passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open-source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of our code base.
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability web server development
- Extensive experience with server architectural challenges
- At least three years of experience using Java and SQL
- Experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (React,AngularJS )
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms (especially AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Knowledge of NoSQL concepts (Redis)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture and Microservices patterns and tooling.