Redis Labs is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to join our marketing team. This highly visible role will define and execute Redis Enterprise campaigns across various channels.
The Senior Campaign Manager plays a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by creating, optimizing and managing marketing campaigns that attract new qualified leads to our website and convert them. This data-driven individual should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaigns that leverage content-focused value propositions and key differentiators mapped to customer segmentation and journey.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience across various online and offline channels (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads (including MQL’s) by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers; continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Track and report on inbound marketing performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continual improvement.
- Partner with internal creative and copywriting to design emails and develop content that drives engagement/action.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing calendars and processes.
- 5+ years experience in content marketing with experience creating and executing world-class multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in database and/or software infrastructure industry required
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree from accredited four-year college or university
- Experience with developing and executing marketing programs for high-growth startups
- Ability to develop ideas into actions, advancing “back-of-the-napkin” ideas and concepts into viable communications programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals; ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Outstanding writing, content creation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with content creation, email marketing, and lead nurturing
- An understanding of SEO and how to implement it with content marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization
- Intermediate competency with Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.