We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the growing and dynamic team in our Mountain View, California office.
As the Senior Accountant you will have a unique opportunity to build processes, collaborate cross-functionally, and play a key role in enabling the company to scale. The senior accountant will own various functional accounting areas and drive ad-hoc initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is an individual with strong analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills. The right candidate should be a well-organized self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement of key processes.
- Own the month-end close schedule, account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries and flux analysis; assist with drafting financial reports.
- Review and process Sales Orders and invoices.
- Review weekly Accounts Receivable reports for collection efforts.
- Resolves customer billing issues and rescue accounts receivable delinquency.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Post daily customer payments.
- Review, recommend and implement changes to accounting systems, processes and procedures.
- Execute other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce
- A strong understanding of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- A solid understanding of SOX controls and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sales process and revenue recognition principles; ability to work dynamically with a variety of internal business partners and an enterprise customer base
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude
- ASC606 experience is a plus
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA